Wednesday, February 20, 2013

VA - A Guide to Looking Inward



I submitted this mix for my friend Lemoncat's blog for promotional purposes a few months ago and thought I'd also post it on here. I was asked to include some of my own music, so sorry for the self-promotion--it won't happen again.

Close your eyes and use this as a tool for some meaningful introspection.

Tracklist:


1. Reframing Moment - Sparkling Wide Pressure
2. Ascension - Lace Bows
3. Float the Plains - Sky Stadium
4. Many Moons - Former Selves
5. Juicy - Julian Lynch
6. Maroon Bells - Kevin Greenspon
7. Of Maple - Hedia
8. A Bycaught Feeling - The Exhalers
9. Glass Corridor - Panabrite
10. Common Years - Former Selves
11. Wind Return - Grouper
12. Future Nostalgia - Former Selves
13. 07:00 - Sundrips
14. Hope - Former Selves





1 comment: