Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tereshkova - Intergalactic Letdown

Here's another one from Lillerne Tapes. I ordered this tape with the lovely Strange Mountain album about which I last posted. I've recently shied away from 'reverby-lo-fi-bedroom-pop' (or whatever you want to call it) because it's become a convenient meal for a bunch of hungry music blogs that I'll never read. Bedroom pop projects and blogs have been increasing exponentially to try counterbalance one another, only to result in a surplus of one or the other at any given moment of time (citation forthcoming). Moral of the story = there's too much filler and I can't keep up. I'm glad Lillerne Tapes is doing the dirty work for me because Tereshkova stand out from the rest, and are worth your attention and time.


No comments:

Post a Comment