Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eternal Dreamer - Splintered Sunlight

Genre: Psychedelic, Drone, Experimental

Sometimes writing about music seems futile. It’s a subjective experience that I find difficult to describe. To approximate this experience, I try to make connections between the music/what I know about the musician, and my personal experiences/beliefs in hopes that the reader might share similar experiences/beliefs (and thus have an understanding). However, this has been very difficult since I can’t seem to find any information about Eternal Dreamer. This album is the reason I haven’t posted anything in over a month. I’ve been paralyzed. I’ve never experienced anything like this one. This is easily one of the best tapes I’ve purchased this year. I’m sick of trying to write about something I know nothing about. Just listen and tell me what you hear.


Download, but please pick up one of the last copies from Calypso Hum if you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment